21 May 2008

closet

I dont think that i'm still closeted. my friends and even public may know me who i am. They have been the most graceful and merciful judges. They know me from my appearances, attitude and my personality.
Being in this kind of situation makes me more careful with surroundings. I'm not that perfect to judge peeps but then who i am to stop them from being such predicamental institution.
I love watching hotties especially boys. They somehow have the aura that make not only me but other peeps looking at them too. To top on that, I'll be fantasizing beyond the horizon post.haha.im such a loser.Sometimes i wonder how are they feeling to be such in so-called perfect situation with perfect faces and everything looks perfect on them.Frankly speaking, I did ask one of my colleagues and he/she never claimed that the he/she a hottie. they are just normal being like everyone else.BUT doesnt it make you guys thinking tht they have the attention..they dont need it but they have it.right?

ive got to go.i'll be posting more bout myself later.
see you again:)

No comments: