07 June 2008

Myspace

to date it has been more than two years i'm in myspace world.
from a newbie to a some sort amateur*lol* myspacer. I am considerably as an active user of myspace account.
From thousands of strangers,down to hundreds of friends.It is not the quantity that I need.It is the friendship count.Moreover I have found my true friends here.They listen to.They are understanding.They are all I need. From the site I've found my so-called love.A big word for a nookie like me.Since to date,they are remain just as my puppy love. I'm currently in love.yeah in love again with someone younger than me.Hopefully we are meant to be together.Please pray for me.
^_______________^

I have changed so much from using a VGA camera to a more pixelated and expensive camera.haha.I shouldnt mention the latter part:p

And indeed I have lost so much weight.It is an addiction.Im referring to exercise.Everyone in my friends list supporting me in losing weight program and yet I have shed 25kgs=50 pounds from my original weight:)
Confident rising and so does my self-consciousness.
Less inferiority complex.
Thanks for your support.I am satisfy with I am nowadays:)

link to my myspace



No comments: