29 May 2008

reconciliation


i am so relieved now.from what had happened few days back.there's no word can describe my feeling now.reconciliation maybe the best word indeed.it's hard to imagine to live without him and him.gawd i am so grateful for giving me the best friends ever.i wont do the same mistakes..again.i love both of them much more.
well i am going to meet them today.you totally have to look at my facial expression.undeniable..i am smiling..looking like a clown though.but whatever..the fact is i am going to meet them.:)
more or less they have been with me for 11 years.up and down happy and sad moment.they are with me no matter what happen.
thanks for fill in the blanks after what had happened between us guys.love you so much.more than everything ^_____________________________^

No comments: